Friday, January 10, 2014

Week 15: New Year Update

Happy New Year Everyone!

Now, onto what Elder Myler shared with us this week. 1/06/13


To Dad:
haha it is awsome to hear that you had a good time wiht chelsey. My new year was very interesting.... Here everyone buys a tone of fireworks for the new year and  the elder in our apartment got to see a bunch of huge fireworks all night. Everyone also buys these huge paper mache figures and they light them on fire at midnight, they also thow a bunch of fireworks into the fire so things were pretty crazy on new years! i have pictures to send but i will half to wait untill next week (i forgot my camera today) i also got transfered to a new area! I am still in Guayaquil but beeing in a new part of the city is refreshing and my new companion Elder Bustamante is super cool, we are gonna be working hard and will be very sucessful. my spanish is getting much better and i am starting to undertand conversations and am speaking more also!  I love you mom marcus (and Jetter) and think and pray for you often.
Con Amor Elder Myler

To G-Ma (Darlene Wallace):
Thank you for the email Gma! It was great talking with my parents and i am happy they recorded the hour to share with those that couldnt be there. Thank you for keeping mom happy and looking after her! I hope you had a good new years eve and wish you a happy 2014! time is going to fly by this year. thank you for your prayers and for all the support you have given me this past year. I love you so much grandma and i keep you and everyone else in the family in my prayers too!
Con amor ELder Myler
To Chelsey:
thank you for the email and a feliz ano para usted tambien! my new year was great and i am glad you got to spend time with mom dad and marcus! 2014 is gonna be a great year for both of us and i know we both will be learning a lot. I know this year will not be easy also so keep me in your prayers and i will do the same for you. I love the support you and travis give me and it is a big help.
Con amor ELder Myler

Thanks for reading!

With love,
Chelsey  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment