Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 39: Update

Elder Myler's email from 6/23/14:

To Dad:
Hey dad i is good to hear from you today. sounds like the lava tubes were a lot of fun. I wish i could be back at home to see chelsey and celabrate Marcus´ Birthday but i have work to do here :) At times i think about what blessings i want from our heavenly father when i get back from my mission. But this isnt the purpose of my wokr and shouldnt be what i think about. When i think abotu these things i try and think of how i can be a blessing for someone else and what more i could do to imporve my mission. If all i do is think about what i will be doing after the mission my mission will be for nothing. I always try to keep my mission my focus during the day and work hard to make a differnce in the lives of all the people here in ecuador. Thank you for this email and for your love an support
Love you and miss you 
Elder Myler

No comments:

Post a Comment