Monday, May 19, 2014

Week 34: A Baptism! with Pics!

Elder Myler's emails from 5/19/14:

To Mom:
Hello mom! This week was a great week for me Elder Hernandez and i had two more baptisms this week, we baptised two best friends named justin and roberto, They are two relly great kids and they remind me of dejon and myself back at home haha. I am sure he is still hanging around the house with marcus! Besides that everything is going just fine. So this week i ate manta ray for lunch one day, I pretty much thought it was just fish untill the memeber that gave us lunch thata day told us it was manta ray hahah just one of the many interesting things that i have eaten here in the mission. Elder Hernandez and i dont have any investgatros right now so we will be talking with everyone we meet this week. I have meet a lot of interesting people and it is so humbiling to know that they are all chirdren of God. It is tough at times to talk to strangers and as you know i can be a little quiet at times but i am learning to leave my comfort zone and talk with as many people as possible. Thank you for the email and the pictures! I love you and miss you
Elder Myler 
I will love you forever i will like you for always and i know you will alwyas be my mommy now and forever. And i know i can feel your love for me even though you are far away. Have a good week mom cant wait to hear from you next week!

this last saturday Elder Hernandez and i had two baptisms ! and here are some photos from the baptism their names are justin and roberto

this last saturday Elder Hernandez and i had two baptisms ! and here are some photos from the baptism their names are justin and roberto


No comments:

Post a Comment