Monday, March 10, 2014

Week 24: Update with PHOTOS!

Yay! Another week and another set of emails from Elder Myler! So happy to hear from him. 03/10/14

To Mom and Dad:
So i am writing to you both at the sametime today to save on time. And first off thank you for your letters this week it is so great to know all that is happening at home. And second OH MY GOSH I AM SO HAPPY FOR MITCHEL!!!!!!!!! Haha I cant wait to hear where he will be called he is basically my litttle b ! Third i have some exciting news, Elder Bustamante my companion will finish his mission tomorrow and wendsday i will be getting my new companion. Now normally this wouldnt be all that exciting of news but my next companion will be brand new and i will be traininig him! the training wheels are oficially off now and this will be my first exsperience with a new missionary. I am excitied and scared at the same time but i think i will do just fine. its good to hear that you fasted for me i will need all the help i can get these next couple of months. Love you both from the bottom of my heart!
Con Amor Elder Myler 

To Myler Grandparents (Fred and Brenda):
Hey, thanks for the email its good to hear from you. Thank you so much for the package! I have been savoring the MnM and they remind me of your house! I am so jealous that i am going to miss both temple dedications in Arizona (Gilbert and Phoenix) But thats all right i will have plenty of time in the future to visit both temples! I have some exciting news, my last companion finishes his mission this tuesday and my next companion will be brand new! i will be a trainer for this new missionary. It is exciting and a little intimidating at the same time, but i think i will do just fine. Thanks for the email and for your support and prayers! i will need all the help i can get these next twelve weeks
Con Amor Elder Myler
 
To Travis (brother-in-law):
Hey Travis Thank you for another great letter! its is always nice to get a letter that is completly focoused on missonary work. Because i dont have many people in my imidiate family who have served missions you have been an excellent exsample for me. Repentance has truly become somthing specal for me during the mission. I am defidently not perfect and need to improve every day. Knowing that everyone needs to improve every day helps me to know that i am not alone in this struggle to be a better missonary. Thanks for your wisdome and exsperience. 
Con Amor Elder Myler

To Chelsey:
Hey Chelsey, thanks for the email and for the talk on missionary work. I actually can print out the talk so dont worry about sending the talk. Oh and i am also sending pictures! not much to send right now for pictures. Just a couple of pictures from when it rained relly hard and my comanion and i had to clean our flooded apartment! I also have some exciting news! my last companion leaves tomorrow for his house and i will be getting a brand new missonary as my next companion! It  is exciting and scarry at the same time because it is a huge responsabilidad to train a new missonary. so i will need all the help i can get. Keep me in your prayers and i will keep you in mine
Con Amor Elder Myler 

Just a couple of pictures from when it rained relly hard and my comanion and i had to clean our flooded apartment!

Just a couple of pictures from when it rained relly hard and my comanion and i had to clean our flooded apartment!    

 Thanks for stopping by!

With love, 
Chelsey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment