Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day One 09/25/13

I'm Chelsey Boud, Elder Myler's sister. My mom has asked me to maintain a blog for Elder Myler so that everyone might be able to learn more about his mission! He left for the Mexico City Missionary Training Center (MTC) on September 25, 2013. He will spend 6 weeks in the MTC and then will head to Guayaquil, Ecuador!

Here is his first email: 

Hi Mom! i am writing this from the MTC in Meixco city. My day of travel was great but hard. I have met a lot of missonaries allready and i am ready to start my training. love you so much and miss you, will be thinkng of you tonight. Tell marcus and dad that i miss them too and love them, you guys dont need to worry about me, I am in good hands here. I will be sure to write as often as possible.
P.S I think i left my Scriptures at home (of all thengs to forget) so try and send those asap
Love you guys a bunch cant wait to see you all again and be sure to give me adress of my firends and to give them my adress and email
Love Davin
I'm not going to correct the spelling errors because I think it adds character to his letters! Elder Myler did in fact leave his scriptures at home (oops!). My mom was able to ship them to Mexico City. 

We are fairly certain this is his mailing address:
Elder Davin M. Myler
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Col. Zona Escolar
Gustovo A. Madero C.P. 07230
Well, that is all I have for now. Thanks for reading!
With love,
Chelsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment